In the center of Germany and of Europe, metropolitan life at a manageable size, rich in history and a multifaceted cultural life. City of science and research with quality leisure and recreation, with diverse international relations and linkages, and last but not least, High German as the standard language.
A part of this city and internationally active - a place to meet and learn together in a pleasant, straightforward atmosphere, communicative and goal-oriented, cosmopolitan and curious
- for German-learning adults and youth from around the world with course offerings year-round (summers included), during the day or in the evenings, intensive or extensive, at all levels, with real communication and fast, noticeable learning success, for work, for studies, for daily needs, or simply to learn,
- for residents, wherever they may originally come from, who learn another language in more than 400 courses annually for communication and practical purposes: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, etc.,
- for those taking European language certificates examinations and other well-known language examinations by: the Goethe Institute (German as a Foreign Language), the University of Cambridge (Cambridge Certificate), the French Ministry of Education (DELF, DALF), and the Spanish Ministry of Education (DELE),
- for participants of international multiplier and management seminars,
- for participants of intercultural events, internal company training, innovative projects, college preparatory courses, and advanced training seminars for teachers.